A break midway through your day provides the perfect opportunity to rest your mind and refuel the body with another nutritious meal. Research suggests that lunch is just as important as breakfast as regular meals aid our digestion and will help us in avoiding those sweet cravings in the evening.
If you were inspired by our team’s breakfast recipes, then you may also find our team’s favourite lunch recipes useful.
Chicken BLT Wrap – Matthew Spence’s Favourite
2 flour tortillas
2 chicken breasts
4 strips of bacon
1 tomato sliced
1 cos lettuce washed, shredded
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Add oil into a frying pan over medium heat
2. Add in the chicken and cook it for 6 minutes on both side. Transfer the chicken onto a chopping board and slice it.
3. Add bacon into a saucepan and let it cook.
4. Cover the tortilla with lettuce, and top with tomatoes. 2 slices bacon and chicken slices. Drizzle mayonnaise over the chicken
5. To wrap, fold in the sides and bring up the bottom flap over the sides and continue to roll.
Cheesy Ham And Egg Sandwich – Grace Nagliati’s Preference
2 slices of wholegrain bread
1 large egg
3 slices of ham1 slice of cheese
1 tbsp olive oil1 tbsp butter
1. In a frying pan add in the oil and crack the eggs into the pan and let it cook.
2. On one slice of the bread layer the cheese, ham and egg and top with other slice of bread.
3. Brush butter onto the sandwich and fry until golden brown.
Balsamic Avocado Salad – Zoe Rapinett’s Choice
2 large eggs, boiled
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cucumbers, diced
2 cups mixed green salad
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Slice the boiled egg into quaters.
2. In a large bowl combine mixed salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, avacado and eggs.
3. Drizzle the vinegar over the salad and mix.
With the latest Government announcement, our team is now permitted to conduct private inspections for all residential properties.